We know exactly how terrible it feels when you got to the point to have a good gun and a good red dot sight, but has a poor shooting glasses. It will create an abrupt fun, right? A complete spoil to our good sight. That is why we don’t want you to go to the market alone with all the best eye protection for shooting glassesthey are claiming you will have once you make a successful purchase.We will help you find the best shooting glasses for women, we have narrowed down the thousand list to few- the best and nothing else.
So you don’t have to reposition your sight, just to have a better vision. Trust us, as fellow hunters. We experienced having difficulty in spotting the target because of the poor quality shooting glasses. Aside from that that, what we picked are the guaranteed best shooting glasses for hunting that can actually protect you in case of failed rounds and failed weaponry handling. With all the best eye protection for shooting reviews available around the web, we will give you the most comprehensive one. So you don’t have to stress out, we don’t want you confusing yourself at the end. We give it straight and honest.
We want to make sure that your safety glasses are made with the common safety standards for shooting. The top 5 picked best shooting glasses color are for sure have passed our standard for safety. We make sure that question of yours: what are the best shooting glasses ? is answered right here.
Why should you choose Best Shooting Glasses?
- All right, here’s the honest thing. Accident happens before you knew it. How many hunters you know have been eye damaged out of muzzle flash? How many have burned their eyes from the devastating blow of powder? Hope you knew no one, but the fact is there are many hunters out there that are hit accidentally by a ricochet, or even an errant birdshot.
- Your eyes are needed to be protected as much as every vital part in your body. If earmuffs are made for your hearing protection, then shooting glasses are designed for your sight protection, make use of it. Make sure the eyewear you will buy is a perfect fit for your head size. This will also protect your eyes from excess cartridges are ejected from the weaponry you are carrying.
- Aside from having a guaranteed protection from shooting in the actual field, it also supports and protects your sight, while you’re out there looking for a target. In the shootingaz, there will always be environmental hazards. Trust us, we experienced encountering a tough twig that has left me and my friends scars on our faces. What’s we highly thank for that day, is that we wore our best shooting glasses, so instead of the twigs damaging our eyes, it went to our faces.
- What angle we want you to look at is that in the shootingaz, it will be a wooded area. Saw real forest on a movie? That’s what we’re talking about. The stray leaves, branches, twigs, and dust can damage your eyes. Our biggest tip, always make use of your shooting glasses. Also, when cleaning your gun, it’s always a safety tip that you wear shooting glasses to protect your eyes from the cleaning springs and solvents from the gun that may come loose.
- All right, so aside from these reasons we have laid out for you, we also wanted you to know that the shooting glasses are important for they can help you target better. The thing is, some glasses can produce quality contrast when shooting. For instance, if you bought yellow glasses, they will turn the white on a black and white target yellow, thus improving the shooter’s accuracy and precision.
- The step that is very crucial for you to take is not to read a lot of best glasses for shooting reviews, but to select a perfect shooting glasses that will suit perfectly based on your head size and the contrast color you need for better shooting.
Top 5 Best Shooting Glasses 2017 Reviews
Ever wonder why other shooters who are just looking at the stand by shooter wear shooting glasses? It’s because the gunpowder or any flash from it can damage their eyes. The stand by shooter should know why shooting glasses is one of the keys to real shooting.
All right, in this part of the article. We are going to reveal the top 5 best shooting glasses that have excel the criteria for common safety standards for shooting glasses. This is the exact prescription shooting glasses review that you should read before buying one. Let’s do serious consideration and picking, so you can have the best experience in the shootingaz. Scroll down to read our shooting glasses review.
1. Revision Military Hellfly Ballistic Sunglasses
Revision Military Hellfly Ballistic Sunglasses comes out to be a durable and a reliable shooting glasses, though you might notice that it has fewer features than Oakley, this can also perform heavy and double duty when you are at the shooting field. This comes with flawless optics and wrap around frames. It comes with a kit that you can put this product in whenever you are not using it. Protecting standards passed our criteria, it can give you 100% protection from harmful UV-A, UV-B and UV-Crays.
The safety of this product are hype and its frame is made with polarized lenses, microfiber cleaning cloth, and storage case. The 2.2 mm thick lenses are pretty impressive, it can give you the full protection from damaging particles you might encounter in the shootingaz. It also meets the impact requirement of a good shooting glasses it has a clause of 184.108.40.206 as its spectacles.
The impressive and durable physical protection it can offer says a lot about its price. It brings you to be guaranteed protected from unexpected wind and light fragments. It comes with strap replacement and the nose piece is easy to adjust. When we talk about great view range, durability, and comfort you get it all with this product.
- 2.2 mm thick lenses
- Great view range
- Adjustable nose piece
- UV A, UV B, and UV C protection
- They fit so tight when not adjusted properly
- Could have a slighty distorted view when not worn properly
2. ESS Eyewear Crossbow Suppressor 2X Deluxe Kit, Black
Aside from its magnificent appearance, ESS crossbow suppressor comes with UV A and UV B protection. Its spectacle is carefully designed to give extra and real comfort for the users. It has 2.4mm Polycarbonate lenses that are way too beneficial for its affordable price. It can give you better precision and accuracy as its quick lens interchange and rock-solid retention under impact, this has slim temples. With the reason to eliminate the hot spots and pressure point that commonly occur whenever you just go and wear mere and ordinary shooting glasses.
The specs of this glass are awesome for your eye protection. It has a clear gray and copper lenses that comes with a greatly designed frame. It has UV A and UV B protection while you are in the shooting area looking for the target. This came with two frames and three lenses, this is what makes the product a real thing for hunters who love safety and comfortable shooting.
- Comes with 2 frames and 3 lenses
- Smart appearance
- UV and UV B protection
- Real and professional adjustment has to be made
- Does not come from a great package
3. Suncloud Warrant Polarized Sunglasses
You will now worry about whether it will fit or not on your head because these shooting glasses is a universal fit. It means that whatever the size of your head, you can rest assured that it will fit nicely. The elimination of hot spots and pressure points will provide maximum comfort to the user. You can actually wear it for longer periods without feeling irritated. It allows you to have a full protection most of the time and while you need it.
We will provide you with a distortion-free experience and will result to a clearer viewing while you are targeting on something. Image distortion will cause you to miss your target and ultimately affects your shooting skills. It is scratch resistance and is also not prone to fogging due to the lenses being coated . So yes, this shooting glasses is a good choice as your company on shooting trips. Make sure to add this to your list.
- Universal fit
- Fog free and resistance to scratch
- Free from image distortion
- UV and UV protection
- The price
4. Wiley-X Saber Advanced Shooting Glasses
It is one of the products of Wiley-X shooting glasses so it means that it is of high-quality. This version has been a result of numerous upgrades and improvements to better serve shooting enthusiast. There is no doubt that it will give the best comfort and effectives to the user. It has adjustable tipped temples so it can fit to different head sizes easily. They are also rubberized so the frames are secured while performing. The lenses are good as they are polycarbonate Ballistic lenses and will definitely give you maximum protection from the hazards of shooting activity.
Since the main purpose of the lens is to protect our eyes, this shooting glasses does not disappoint. It has a high-quality lenses that does not only protect, but also provides optical clarity that is very much needed in targeting. Even the nose pad is adjustable to provide you with a customable frame. It has anti-glare feature due to its “z-oxide” flash mirror coating.
- Good eye protection
- Light in weight
- Good design
- Provides a lot of comfort
- Lenses are challenging to change
5. Oakley Radar Path Sunglasses
All right, this comes at number one in our shooting glasses reviewbecause by spending your premium dollar, you can get a premium shooting glasses in return. This is by far the best Oakley shooting glasses in the market. It has a plastic frame and plastic lenses to get your real shooting at your own pace.
If you are asking about Oakley as a manufacturer, they are by far the most in-demand sports professionals in the world and they exist in this business for three decades now. What is it for you? Easy, you can rest assure that you’re making a great deal by paying your good money.
This is capable of making a striking balance between its function and making a good fit on your eye area. Aside from having a slick and smart appearance, it protects your eyes from dirt and dust as well. Trust as, particles won’t stand a chance to cling on this shooting glasses.
Don’t worry if you sweat on your head when targeting, this has a hydrophobic feature, which means it automatically protects the lenses from liquid coating out of sweat or rain. Thus, giving you the same good vision.
It also comes with UV A and UV B protection, it is lightweight. It gives you total comfort while you are doing what you want to do. It has an optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid lenses geometry, thus the angle it creates is undeniable precise. This can extend your shooting array, so if you want the top quality performance. We suggest you to go with this one.
- Extreme comfort
- Light weight
- UV A and UV B protection
- The price
How to choose shooting glasses ?source:pillasport.com
So how would you choose the best products out there? Which one will you pick when there is too many to choose from and so many reviews telling you different things? Well, you have to remember what is the point of even buying one. What do shooting glasses do and what is the difference they will bring when you wear or not wear them? Do they affect your shooting skills because they change the image when you are wearing them? Is there any danger involved in shooting activities? Of course, shooting glasses is a big help in these areas. That’s why you have to choose the glasses that will answer all your needs. Choosing shooting glasses is not actually hard as long as you know what you are doing and you have a few experiences beforehand. You only have to look to a couple of bullet points and see if they meet the criteria for a good shooting glasses.
Here the points that you should keep in mind in choosing your shooting glasses:
Does it provides comfort
Yes, that is one of the main issues in shooting glasses. They are supposed to help you in your shooting activities, not provide you with the additional burden. These glasses should feel good and light when you are wearing them. If you are irritated while wearing the glasses, you’re shooting performance will be surely affected.
So try to fit the shooting glasses before buying them. Minimal pressure on your head is always preferable to avoid headaches when wearing them for longer periods. A rubber noseband will also help along with the right fit.
Does it provides protection
This the real reason why you should buy shooting glasses in the first place so you have to give this the biggest consideration. The lens Impact Resistance is an important thing to look into. You should buy the shooting glasses with the recommended Impact Resistance on it to help avoid injury during shooting activities.
ANSI Z87.1 certified minimum should be enough to protect you but Z87.1+ plus (high impact) is recommended to make sure that you will be safe from sudden accidents. Wearing shooting glasses will provide you with more confidence since you will feel safer when wearing them on.
The lens material
You’ve got to check the lens material used in the shooting glasses since they will tell you a lot of things about that certain product you are planning to buy. Some lens material causes the lens to get scratched easily. Try to look for lenses with polycarbonate. These lenses are usually the best when it comes to durability and lightness. This material is also used in automobile’s glasses that are designed to withstand gunshots. It is a good material to have on a protective eyewear so it will definitely protect you from accidents. It is more impact-resistant and is also not prone to scratches.
Does the shooting glasses provide enough covering
The shooting glasses should be doing the best thing protecting your eyes from accidents. It should effectively cover the entire eye area to give you the needed protection. There should be no leak that allows entry of harmful materials. Whether it’ll be from the sides or from the upper part of the shooting glasses.
When you are using old or low-quality guns, accidents have a great possibility of happening. That’s why you have to protect your eyes from all angles. The shooting glasses should not be all about the coolness but it should serve its main purpose, which is to protect your eyes from squib load, malfunctioning guns, explosion, and many other things.
The color of the lens
The color of the shooting glasses’ lens you are using will affect your vision when wearing them. They can come at a different range of colors. There are dark gray, smoke, purple or amber. It will affect your shooting experience whenever you have used the wrong color in a specific situation. But the most common colors for lenses are gray, smoke and gray-green. These lens’ colors will effectively prevent glares and will not change your color perception, which means that you will see the original color of the target or the surrounding objects.
Understanding Eye Protection Standards:
- The ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 will suggest and prescribes the design and performance specifications. It prescribes about the marking of safety eye and face products. Those safety goggles, spectacles, face shields, and welding helmets are guided by this standard in order to determine their effectiveness in giving proper protection to its users. These safety tools are worn by thousands of universities and manufacturing facilities. You should look for this standard or marking in buying your shooting glasses. This standard was developed by the committee administered by ISEA (International Safety Equipment Association). It is also approved by ANSI (American National Standards Institute).
- It has been changed or improved two times since 2003. The purpose of the changes is to sync it with international standards and also to look on the product performance. The revisions are in 2010 and 2015. The revisions are done with careful thought to the hazards in workplaces or activities, as well as the regulatory obligations. The latest one should be referred to. The newest is ANSI Z87.1-2015. It designates different protectors by looking on the risks and hazard in the environment that it will be used.
- Safety is very important in any situation, especially during shooting activities. That’s why shooting glasses has no room for failure. They should work 100% since they will be no second chances. These protection products are intensively tested to ensure that they won’t fail in real life. Protection products should protect the user from common hazards like blunt impact, dust, splashes, small dust particles, radiation, and droplets.
- So it means that different protection products work best in different situations. You to choose the right protection tool in a specific situation in order to be safe. The certification system provided by ANSI Z87.1 will help clear out how this organization looks like, so you better read that in order to understand the full overview.
Conclusion:Before engaging to something dangerous, not to talk about going to a shooting range, make sure that you have full protection equipment on. Never think that those accidents are very seldom to happen since they always come when you least expect them. It is always good to have yourself prepared and ready. Shooting glasses will make you feel more confident and also enhance your optical vision. Every professional shooter knows the importance of shooting glasses and how they affect their performance. You have to choose the right shooting glasses so you will get the right protection. Keep yourself updated about the new products out there so you can benefit from the new upgrades and changes. We try to make the latest best shooting glasses brand in order to inform you of the hottest offers.